Do you grab the opportunity to influence an audience? Or do you avoid it?
With the right skills and techniques, you can inform, influence and inspire with every conversation and presentation!
Kristi will share an overview of strategies you can use to make public speaking a valuable tool in your leadership toolkit, instead of what it is for so many people — a liability.
Some of what you’ll learn:
- Tips for developing and delivering inspiring, engaging & impactful presentations
- How to get, and hold, attention
- The importance of confidence
- Storytelling: A key to reaching your audience
- What to focus on & how to clarify your goal
- How to avoid the mistakes most presenters make
- Practice for (near) perfection
You can learn the secrets to holding people’s attention, making a persuasive point, being remembered, and appearing smart and confident!
About Kristi Royce
Kristi Royse, CEO of KLR Consulting, helps everyone — sales teams to executive teams and junior executives to CEOs — recognize and tap their full potential, achieve higher levels of performance, and develop and hone effective communication, collaboration and listening skills.
November 9, 2016
7:15 AM – 10:00 AM