How to get paid in full for the value you provide your clients
If the subject of pricing makes you feel uncomfortable, you’ll love this presentation.
Most professionals dread quoting fees, sending out bills, and dealing with clients’ fee complaints. This uneasiness causes them to charge much less than their services are worth – and much less than their clients would pay.
In this presentation Chuck Moyer will share some of the most important pricing practices in use today and how you can use them to increase your income and, at the same time, eliminate the queasy feeling that you get when setting fees.
At the end of this presentation you’ll know how:
- Much revenue your practice must earn per hour for you to achieve your personal income goals
- To determine the real market value of the services you provide to your clients
- Significantly reduce fee resistance and improve your client relationships
- Apply the five pricing fundamentals
- Permanently rid yourself of pricing reluctance